Tuesday, May 29, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 ANOTHER VOMITING DAY

Yesterday was the second night I stayed awake.  I thought morning sickness only happens in the morning or when we are awake.  I never know that it morning sickness happens when we are sleeping/resting too.

It was 2.26am, I felt something running up to the top of my throat (I was lying down, in fact, I was sleeping).  I thought it was just bloated gas as I didn't eat much in the day.  But I couldn't wait anymore, I needed to rush to the toilet for throw up.  Down gone my dinner!!!  Hours had passed, seemed like the food I had didn't go through the digestion system.

After consulting a normal GP in the neighbourhood yesterday evening, I got some pills to stop vomiting.  Popped in one dose with warm plain water.  In seconds, it was out down the drain.  Tried another round, same thing!  Gosh, what's happening to me.  I couldn't blame Ah Bee anymore, it isn't its fault (Not at all from the first day.  I was just releasing my tension on Ah Bee yesterday  :p).

I'm entering into Week 11 and I understand that this coming 2-3 weeks will be the peak season for morning sickness to act and bid goodbye.  I guess morning sickness wants to give me memorable moments before bidding goodbye.  I'm sure it has done its part, successfully!  Indeed, I can't forget and bear with it.  Thanks, morning sickness.

Another day MC, resting at home.  Totally have no appetite to eat, in fact, I dare not to eat, I really can't bear with the feeling of throwing up.  It's like all the internal organs are being pushed out by inner force and rushing out through the narrow throat of mine.  In the end, everything is stuck in between, neither going back to their 'locations' nor coming out from my throat!

SOS!

2 comments:

Jessica Wai said...

Hi Pat, perhaps you should eat more meals but with less portion.

You can't stop or avoid eating, at least drink some milk. Have you start taking the Anmum or others brand of maternity milk powder?

Don't worry, you will feel better after the first trimester.

Jia You!

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

Thx, Jess.

I have started drinking anmum from Wk6. As I heard maternal formula is commercial, not actually that beneficial, so I take only once a day.

I have gained my appetite and it seems back to normal a little bit. I have spoken more to BB lately, asking BB to think what to eat. Hahaha... Perhaps, this plays a role too.

FYI, I am already eating 5-6 meals a day. Hahaha... Paiseh :p