Thursday, May 17, 2012

MUSIC DAY

Looks like I have not spend my recent days on music.  I have been too busy layan-ing my morning sicknesses and pregnancy complications.  Hahahahaha~~~

Music, I do not abandone you.  I am back!!!

Watched Jade Solid Gold 2012 on Astro WLT311 last Sunday.  Gosh, 香港樂壇已死!  Very true!  There wasn't a song that I knew what they were singing about.  These 'New HK Singers' nowadays can't even communicate in Canto properly, I am just too wondering how well they could sing in Canto (They have to wake up that there is only ONE Janice in the world).  Well, is it that easy to join HK music industry than any other countries in the world?  One thing for sure - they can't even get things started in Taiwan, not to say in western countries.

However, there are some 'New HK Singers' who I admire too.

Been in HK music industry for 4 years. 
For sure she can beat many others who have been in the industry far way earlier than her.

Joined HK music industry in 2010 via 超級巨聲2.
有待進步!

Joined HK music industry in 2009 via 超級巨聲.
我覺得他比 CHOK 哥更好!

No comments: