Monday, May 28, 2012

AH BEE IS GROWING FAST - WK 7


This is the 2nd visit to Dr. Haw.  This time hubby came along.  There was something that I forgot to share, it was about Dr. Haw's curiosity on hubby's disappearance during the first visit.  He thought I was a single parent, he asked hubby's where about.  I told her that my husband needed to work, not able to come along with me.  He was a bit shocked and advised that it would be better if the husband could come along.  The husband could help recording facts advised by the Dr and husband is an important motivation and emotional pillar for a pregnant wife.  Hahaha, Dr. Haw was quite funny...

This round we proceeded to abdominal scan and detected embryo's heartbeat.  Maybe due to different screens that we are looking at, I couldn't see Ah Bee's heartbeat.  When Dr asked me if I could see it, I said No and impatiently he asked, 'Cannot see-meh?' 

(Yoh, really cannot-mah.  What do you want me to do, lie to you and say Yes, I saw that, very amazing-hor...?  Like that-meh?)

Immediately hubby said, 'Yes, I can see that.  You should look at the screen in front of Dr, that's clearer.  This is not very clear.'  Frankly speaking, I cannot be turning my head to the screen that the Dr and hubby are looking at.

(Haiya, whatever.  So long as you both said you can see the heartbeat, then can-lah).

No comments: