Friday, May 11, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 WEIRDO APPETITE

I am entering Week 9 of pregnancy. 

I am still having morning sicknesses = all day sicknesses - dizziness, nausea, extreme tiredness.  Tiredness subsides a little bit and nausea is getting worse.  Sometimes I rather I could throw up than keeping everything at the top of my throat.  So uncomfortable...

I notice my appetite and cravings have changed too, thanks God, they aren't drastic.  I extremely love wantan noodle, prawn noodle and chicken rice lately.  When colleagues and friends ask me what to have for lunch and dinner, these will always be my all time order!

I love chocolate drink all the while and I have been thinking of Milo, Milo, Milo at all times!!!  Breakfast, brunch snack, lunch, tea time, dinner and supper!!!  Gosh, just love it!

I can't drink too much plain water, it could worsen my nausea.  Before pregnant, I used to drink 1.5 to 2 litres of plain water everyday, without fail.  But now...  sometimes, not even up to a litre.  At the time to take folid acid pill, I feel like dying.  Nausea is coming to attack me after the plain water rushes to pill down my throat...  SOS!

I really hope that what doctor and all my experienced friends said are true, all these symptoms will go away in 2nd trimester.  Keep my fingers crossed.  God Bless Us!

No comments: