Sunday, May 20, 2012

SEOUL GARDEN @ TAMAN DESA

Free side dishes - Almost 10 dishes.  The ones that I really like are the anchovies and marinated cucumber.
My favourite among all - Kimchi soup.  Very thick in texture, perfect match with Korean white steamed rice.  Yummy!
Bibimbap - Not bad, not bad...
Squid - This is what I couldn't eat.

Yesterday dinner was so so good, Seoul Garden @ Taman Desa.  Rainie is right, the best and cheapest Korean food that I ever had.  But...  I have 保留 for its BBQ.  My ultimate orders were actually pork and chicken BBQ.  Hmm...  Not to say they are no good, I prefer KNK in Mon't Kiara.

I was not suppose to have Kimchi as it is considered a 'cold' dish.  But after having the first sip of the Kimchi Soup, I couldn't stop scooping it into my bowl.  So thick in its texture, so powerful in its taste, the best I ever had!  Having it with steamed rice just the perfect match!  Gosh...  Yummy!

Besides the shown, we also had Kimchi Pancake, pork and chicken BBQ, So-Ju (lemon and cucumber flavoured) and beer.

And so coincident, a friend was recommending this restaurant to me via Whatsapp.  I said, 'Guess what, I am going there now!!!'.  Hahaha~~~

My advice, for dining for more 5 pax, please book a room/table in advance, to avoid disappointment.  A booking requires minimum order of RM200.

Address:
No 1-1 (1st), Plaza Danau 2, Jalan 4/109F, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur.
Opening hours:
11am - 10.30pm

Telephone No:
603 7982 4607

No comments: