Tuesday, May 15, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 SCARY EXPERIENCE

This is the scariest experience in my entire life.

In the 9th week of pregnancy, I experienced vaginal bleeding.  Although only light flow, it was scary and I was shocked to death.  Without second thought, I quickly called up CAHC for appointment with my gynaecologist.

Did a thorough scan, detected Ah Bee's heart beat and movement.  Phew...  I was so relieved, I felt that my shoulders were off burdens, all my worries gone when I saw Ah Bee's movement on the LCD.  'Ah Bee, Mummy can feel you again.  Be strong, Daddy & Mummy are here for you.'

According to gynaecologist, vaginal bleeding could caused by stress and 20% of pregnant mummies experience this.  However, this is an abnormal symptom and should be stopped.  Moreover, I couldn't sleep well for the past week.  I slept for an average of 2-3 hours per night.  Gynaecologist issued me 5 days of MC for bed rest, rest at home, no excessive walking, no work in mind, zero stress.

Luckily my boss & colleagues at work are understanding and supportive.  I decided to leave all workload behind and have a quality and good rest in this 7 days period.

A lil message for Ah Bee,
'Daddy & Mummy love you and we will be there for you.  Don't worry, Mummy won't put you under stress anymore.  You and I will have a quality time together this week, I promise.  Love you...'

No comments: