Friday, May 18, 2012

HARD TIME DEALING WITH STRETCH MARKS


I've been struggling a little bit on the products that I should apply to reduce pregnancy stretch marks. Some say Bio-Oil is good, some say Palmer's is good. Some of my experienced friends say Palmer's is harsh for their sensitive skin, some others say Palmer's is the best in the market, so well recognised worldwide. Sigh... I really have no idea which to choose.

In the end, I go for Bio-Oil. I don't like oil-based products, basically, I think the texture is greasy and it's hard for me to clean my hands after applying it. I decided to give it a try due to its lower price compared to Palmer's. Well, well, well, so well said that cheaper priced product is no better than higher priced product, sometimes I gotta admit the fact. I need to use this product for the next couple of months. If it's no good, then I'll go for Palmer's when I have finished using Bio-Oil. Just as simple as that!

Bio-Oil is fragrance free, greasy of course, but surprisingly, it's not that hard to clean off. I can easily clean my hands using hand wash, just in a moderate volume. I like its fast penetration. I apply according to the instruction, in a clockwise circular motion, to the arms, inner thighs, buttocks, breasts and belly. I start off with my arms and inner thighs, by the time I finish with my thighs, the application on my arms has fully absorbed and no greasy feel already. This is very good!!! Ichiban!!!

But shall I try out Palmer's? Hehehe... 三心兩意的女人!

No comments: