Monday, May 28, 2012

AH BEE IS MOVING - WK 9


Ah Bee looks like a baby now.  Hahaha...

Ah Bee is developing aggressively.  Just 2 weeks away from the last scan, Ah Bee has formed into a shape of what a baby should look like (Hahaha...).  Ah Bee is very very active too, moving around non-stop, raising up its 2 paddles (they are Ah Bee's hands, not fully developed yet).

In this week, I finally realised that Ah Bee is really in my womb, a new little life inside me.  I didn't have much feeling over motherhood and 'some kind of not shaped up growth' inside my womb.  I have no idea what to do with it, how I suppose to deal with it, thousands of uncertainties, thousands of questions that have no answers to.

Listening to others' experiences is totally a different thing when I have one inside me.  I take things seriously than ever, controlling my diet is one of the worst things in the pregnancy journey.  Even a drop of drink, I have to consider whether or not to gulp it down.  Maybe I don't know what moderate means  :ppp

The 1st trimester (Week 1 - Week 12) is the most critical period in pregnancy, where embryo's fetal organs are formed and developed.  It seems I didn't do anything extra careful, in fact, I ate a lot of spicy food and drink very little water.  Please say thanks to my disobedient appetite.  My cravings are just weird and extreme, perhaps, I have no appetite, causing me to crave for heavy flavoured food, eg. assam laksa, prawn noodle, curry noodle, etc.  Plain water causes me nausea, I feel like throwing up everytime I drink plain water.  My temporary best friends, Ribena and Milo.

Plan to substitute Ribena with fresh fruit juice (eg. apple and orange juice), spicy food with special fruits (eg. strawberry and blueberry with cereal in milk) and just try to take in as much plain water possible.  Wish me luck!

No comments: