Tuesday, May 29, 2012

一日一BLOG A LOVELY HUSBAND I HAVE




It was my birthday eve - 24.05.2012.
I was extremely tired on that day, I slept on the sofa immediately after dinner.  It was around 8pm++, if I wasn't mistaken.
I didn't know hubby went out too, till...

He woke me up,
He held a piece of cake in his hands,
He sang a nice birthday song,
And I was surprised!
(It was suppose to be a surprise birthday 'party', k...).

And after he finished singing...
He shouted, 'Argh...  I forget the party hat!  This isn't perfect!!  Oh no!!!'
Hahaha...  He ran into the kitchen and grabbed two party hats, one for me and one for himself.

Although it wasn't a great massive party afterall, I felt warmth and happy for his effort and the space in his big heart and small RAM, that he remembered my birthday.  A gentle kiss on the forehead is the most priceless birthday gift from him this year.

With our little one this year, it wouldn't be the same anymore  :)

No comments: