Sunday, May 20, 2012

一日一BLOG 之悠長假期

My one week MC is ending soon, Monday will be the last day of my home alone.  Hmm...  Having the chance the rest at home during this tough period is like having the best gift ever.  I really can't imagine what would happen to me if I need to work in this period of time.  I'm not sure if my body can stand the pressure.

In fact, my workload is moderate and I can handle it efficiently.  Just that I can't stand with the people who I need to work with.  Working with this bunch of people really makes me sick, I feel like throwing up whenever I need to deal with them.  Talking to them is like talking to babies, I need to repeat myself for like thousands of time, can't even guarantee they understand me.  Oh, I shouldn't mention babies, I guess babies are more clever than them.  I need to describe them as blocks of wall!

I hope the on-going projects will end by this end of May, latest by first week of June, in view of my one week MC.  I hope I need not, or at least deal lesser with them, it'll definitely brighten up my days!

If I weren't pregnant, I'd plan for my schedule in advance, what I need to do when I go back to office on Tues.  But now, I wouldn't.  Let the day comes, just let it goes the way it is.  I can't be bother so much anymore, the most important now is to relax myself and take good care of myself and Ah Bee.

Ah Bee is now my utmost important thing in my mind.

No comments: