Tuesday, June 5, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 BABY TALK

I have been talking a lot to Ah Bee recently, especially after the period of losing appetite due to nausea.

Planning for a 3-meal menu is really killing me!  No choice but to let hubby knows the menu so that he can pack food for me before he leaves for work (this happens during weekend if I decide to be home alone).  I really run out of idea till one Saturday...

'Ah Bee, can you please tell me what you want to eat?  Mummy find it's quite torturing for me to think of what to eat for the whole day.  You can just tell me what's in your mind, I'll try to get daddy to buy for us, okay?!'.

Looks like it works!  Wouldn't care if it's 心理病 or Ah Bee really heard and understood me, so long as I can gain back my appetite, nothing's better!  From then onwards, I can eat a whole pack of nasi lemak, whole portion of pan mee and prawn noodle, whole set of burger with salad and chips and the best thing is I can still enjoy a cup of Milo in my next between-meal-break.  Yeah! 

Thanks, Ah Bee.  Mummy love you!  I promise that I will talk to you more...  :)

No comments: