Sunday, October 5, 2008

i miss you so much, my blog...

the last month end was so tiring and dead. it made me so busy, emotional, miserable and troubled with all sorts of negative feelings. it also made me missed my routine blog writing. i miss u so much, my baby...

so many things i wanna share with u. so many things have happened for the past week or two.

1. stayed up to 10.30pm last month end (30th september). really a tiring month end. sigh... at last it ended. a new month, a new beginning for me. i'm feeling less stress now but the feeling is piling up again : (

2. had a night out with all my buddies and hubby. after so long didn't have nightouts, i'm a totally stranger to this new environment. the music, the clubbers, everything... are all new to me. i need to go out regularly to update myself - i don't wanna be a married auntie who sits at home all the time!! oh no..... NEVER!!

3. shopping and shopping, from window shopping to shopping till i drop~~~ the feeling was so good... so nice... i've got all the goods!! so long didn't go out shopping too. buy buy buy... pay pay pay... who cares... money 'je-mah'... cheh... :pp

4. got to know that vv will be leaving earlier than planned. a week earlier. may all the good luck with u, goodbye, vv... sob sob...

5. had a good chat with jennifer leong through e-mails. got to know her more, how her everyday goes by, how her life is with the man that she deeply in love with and her lovely byn byn... never had known her so much when she was in kl. perhaps, the farer the person from us, the more we need and want to know about him/her.

6. got to know that one of my buddies will be getting married soon @ koh samui. need to plan the holiday ahead and i have already feeling excited about it. can't wait to fly there... 'orang lidi' and koh samui, wait for me ya... yahoo~~~

7. still missing ipoh very much... : )

No comments: