Monday, October 20, 2008

19 days to go

today i'm totally blank...

i'm now waiting for hubby to come fetch me to his house. tomorrow he'll be sending me to the office as he'll need to fetch me after my facial and we gotta dine out with our our college mates on wednesday. aiya... suddenly, i'm so packed with after work activities.

it's about time to give out invitation cards but i haven't finished writing the names. gotta finish the task by tonight. huhu... hubby, please help me... : )

sigh... just don't know why my mum is soo... 'naggy' nowadays. she nags over small things. she nags in the mornings before i go work. she nags at nights when i get home. she nags even later at nights before i go to sleep. she is just like a recorder - records and plays. in fact, she is a super high quality recorder with speaker, which plays all day and night long, never goes low battery. hehe... :p

(i'm thinking of having mamak style fried mee... yum yum...)

No comments: