Thursday, October 30, 2008

9 days to go

feeling so good today, need not to work. so relieved and relaxed...

my natural alarm rang me up at 6.30am causing me walking here and there, don't know what to do. suddenly mum said that she isn't feeling well. quickly i drove her to a clinic in the neighbourhood. haiyo... the doctor was like an old nanny, talked so... much. mum was in the room for almost an hour, just to consult on fever and cough. i left home with an empty stomach and i can't actually stand hunger. i started 'fatt merng jerng' luckily mum was ready to go by that time.

the best time in the day was when i reached shu eumura's counter in pavillion. my shopaholic attitude comes back, sekaligus, i bought hundreds ringgit stuff. fortunately today hubby's mood is good, he promises to reimburse me. kakaka... isn't it the best time in the day?

had a short meet up with carmen ling, han, mun and karen. everyone looks so different - mun cuts her hair short, karen perms her hair, han is a little pumped up and carmen is a bit slimmer. had a great chat although only for less than 1 hour. mission accomplished - invitation cards are out.

took out my 555 notebook this evening to settle the bill with mum. without realising the fact that i've spent more than rm1,000.00 just for the bed setting and part of the catering session, i was really in shock when i saw the figures shown on the calculation. haa... so much-meh!! sigh... heartache-tim...

i continued my spring cleaning later on and my luggage is getting more and bigger. have not actually finished packing up but i was so tired classifying which to bring over and which to leave behind. looks like i need to bring all my things over, everthing seems useful to me.

just had my dinner and i'm so full now. aah... i need eno...

No comments: