Thursday, October 16, 2008

23 days to go

don't know why... my frustration comes back today. for the first time in my life, i'm lost of direction - in whatever. i thought the situation has been better but it has worsen. i thought i could make it but everything left undone. i thought i could, i thought it could be better, i wished it would be... but everything was not working in the way i thought it supposed to be... so demotivating... sigh... : (

thanks to amy kee and fai chai for accompanying me this afternoon - thanks for spending your time chatting with me. i feel much better after talking to you guys...

thanks to my hubby too for his call this evening - thanks for the share of laughters. it really enlightened my bored evening. thanks, honey...

i talked to god just now - just to relieve my tension and hope to find a better way out. it was a funny conversation though...

'god ar god, why you give me so much challenges this month-har? park my car also wanna challenge me-meh? so hard to give me a parking space-meh? i really cannot stand-liao. how-lah? can discount a bit or not? i know in the end you will definitely help me through the tough times but can make it a little easier or not? ok-lah... deal ar?! set!! amen...'

planned to have a second spring cleaning tonight (planned since last saturday) but i'm too tired. not willing to move right now... better sleep now... gotta wake up @ 6.00am tomorrow. nite~~~

No comments: