Friday, October 17, 2008

22 days to go

correct way - it's friday~~!!
my way - it's friday... need to work tomorrow.

correct way - it's saturday~~!!
my way - only one rest day...

boring...

reached office at 7.20am just to prepare myself for a long working day and training session. today i'm extremely slow in whatever i do... slow slow i started work, slow slow i went for lunch, slow slow i attended training, slow slow i walked to car park and slow slow i drove back home.

asked wendy to cook me instant noodle. surprisingly, she agreed. hmm... something's wrong with her. but since she agreed to cook, i didn't comment anything-lah. hehehe...

and another surprise from my teamleaders - asking me to be the second-liner in the team. but i rejected them. seeing one by one, specially those great people to work with, leaving the company really demotivates me. at the moment, i rather be a small potato than to take up extra responbilities. yeah... i'm simple always... just be me... say yes when i want and say no when i don't want.

i'm wondering what is the surprise that hubby was telling me just now while we were on the phone. hm.... (wondering now). what is it-leh....??

No comments: