Tuesday, October 28, 2008

11 days to go

another day to go for my long holidays. yeah yeah yeah...

i'm so exciting - i guess it's because of the long holiday. oops... any my big day too (sshhh... hubby is reading. must give big face to him, must show how long i've waited for my big day, how much i wanted to be his wife. hehehe...)

lately, there are so much quarellings happen at home. over small and big things, over almost everything. sometimes, i feel guilty for being the cause for all the scoldings and yellings. i know they want to do their best for my big day. but at the same time, they are actually ruining my arrangements. doing the best but causing the worst is the worst thing of all and this is now happening to me and perhaps to us.

sigh... asked dad to prepare the seating arrangement and he keeps on delaying it. i just too afraid when the lunch comes, all the guests are blur... don't know where their seats are. can foresee that i won't be able to usher them, wendy and cassey will definitely need to be receptionists, collecting angpows, mum of cause won't be able to do anything, she, herself is blur enough and dad will only know to be an 'instructor'. when we ask him where the guests' seats are - for sure, he'll answer 'i don't know-ar... you all suppose to do ge-mah... aiya, ask me pulak... that's why i said... should have done this way... you all don't listen to me... blah blah blah...'

i know him too well... yeah yeah yeah... he's my dad... sigh sigh sigh... how to make him understand that this little arrangement is actually very importany? he just can't understand a word i say.

No comments: