Wednesday, October 15, 2008

24days to go

talked to fai chai today through e-mail. haha... she's now seeing the blue sky after the rain (yu guo tin ching), no more clouds over her head (wu wen koi teng). kakaka...

'good luck in your new job. i'm happy for you. 'bei di serm gei lah'.

thought that i could finish my work before leaving at 5.00pm. yes, i thought... i really thought i could do it with my 101% perfect planning... unfortunately, my planning was ruined by the IT. it really chose the best time to get my machine fixed. the activity has started for some days but i'm so lucky to be scheduled on the day i wanted to leave early.

'thanks to you, bro. you really make my day a s**t!!'

i didn't give a damn!! still i left the office at 5.00pm. rushing to my car in drizzling rain... f**k!! why suddenly it rained so heavily? ran ran ran and vrroom... off i went to times square for my facial.

as usual, the facial was so hurt. i'm wondering when will my skin recover. it's almost 1 1/2 year i'm with this beautician. no doubt my skin looks much more better now but people will never be satisfy with what we are having. i'm one of the 'people', you see... relax relax relax... and it will get better later - this is what i always say to myself.

just arrived home and i'm a dead fish... so tired... thought of completing the guest list tonight... but seems like my 101% planning fails to launch again.

oh gosh, i haven't call my hubby yet. bye...

No comments: