Thursday, October 23, 2008

16 days to go

let me write something to block the 17th day down the road. at the moment i entered the office block, phew... it looks like i have a alota unsettlements. but today'll be a better one - out of buziness, we'll still be having a raya-deepa celebration in the office. hmm... and there'll be a briefing on new compensation scheme for 2009. it is a new remuneration scheme? hope that it'll be a better one.

i think i gotta complete the invitation cards thingy by tonight. always telling myself that i'm gonna finish this by tonight but ended up 'esok... lusa...'

i can't go on in this way anymore. i need to be more organized, more scheduled. let me list down the things that i need to do... my to do list. hmm... let's see...

1. writing all my invitation cards + giving out
2. packing up my luggage
3. update my wedding planner
4. buy gifts for my sisters (what to buy for them ya... i'm thinking of a wedding planner for cassey since she's getting married. for wendy, i think i'm gonna get her shopping vouchers.)
5. packing things for the 'guo dai lei' ceremony on saturday

it's time for breakfast now. talk to you again tonight. i think should be able to continue as i'll be back home tonight. see ya...

No comments: