Saturday, October 18, 2008

21 days to go

i've reached office. i guess i'm not the first... i don't wanna be too... : (

feeling real good to be seated at the passenger seat. kakaka... wendy drove me to work. just because of our family get-together dinner tonight at park royal hotel to celebrate dad's birthday, which has been delayed for some weeks.

hahaha... finally i know that surprise!! hubby has get himself a facebook account - with no profiles updated, with no photos upload. the most 'mm hoi wei' profile i've ever seen. but really appreciate his effort to go through all the steps for registration, log-in and the massage that he dropped me. thinking of the photos that he'll be uploading - his photos will be my photos too... how-lah...?? i rather he contributes to my blog. kekeke... really funny when i think of his facebook. facebook with no face. kakaka...

'anyway, thank you so much, honey... i know you don't give a damn to all these gadgets and online thingies. but you did it purposely for me. i really appreciate every single little thing that you have done for me. thank you...'

it's 8.10am now. need to get myself boost up with a cup of nice coffee.

(ssshhh... the system is monitoring my online activities. so, can't write too long)

No comments: