Friday, October 24, 2008

15 days to go

didn't manage to continue with my blog yesterday night. ended up at hubby's home - just to cut out all the troubles for him to come fetch me tonight. and to save me from driving - need to fully enjoy when he still willing to drive me around and i'm still empowered to ask him to do so... kekeke...

got to know that the connection is back in action. quickly i try logging in and here i am...

at last, i got one out from the so many missions left behind. have given out all invitation cards to colleagues this morning. funny to see them discussing how to be there, who will be in whose cars, where to meet up, what time to start the journey from PD and so on... thanks to look and ai sun for taking charge of the car pool. heard that grace and yee ling couldn't make to come to the wedding luncheon, a sad thing though. hmm... not to say a bad thing but more to 'wei herm'-lah.

just have a quick review on all the blogs posted - day by day, word by word... and i realised one thing - my blogs are getting shorter and shorter. am i getting lazier to write or are my days getting bored and more bored down the road?

but i'm so proud that i'm still writing as i'm well known of my 'hangat-hangat tahi ayam' character. kekeke... proud that i have some followers. happy to have known the people around me writing blogs. happy to have motivated the people around me who didn't have a blog and started one now. happy to have shared the moments with them discussing how to make our blogs more lively and attractive.

i rewind my mind back to last week when i was doing the shoppings with mum-in-law and fong fong. i saw so many young mothers with their children, playing around happily. the picture was so clear till late night and i was so envy of them. i thought of having my own baby immediately and i'm sure that i'll learn and try my best to be the 'bestest' mum.

after a deep thought... i think i'm not ready to be a mum yet. i'm not willing to sacrifice my slim body that everyone says good. i'm not willing to sacrifice my time spent with hubby and buddies. i'm not willing to stay and wake up at nights. i'm not willing to take up the responsibilities of being a mum yet. this is too burden for me. and yes, i admit it, i'm selfish...

having a baby is really a long term plan - to feed, to raise, to educate, to be financially stable... everything needs patience and tolerance. i have not enough of these. i'm just too emotional, not a good quality and certified mum, i guess. hahaha... **walking away and putting the topic aside**

No comments: