Monday, October 13, 2008

26 days to go

monday blues... monday blues... monday blues...

nothing much happened in the office today. just training, training and training. working, working and working as usual.

today is my boss' birthday. we had a simple a.k.a. surprise birthday party for her in the pantry. oh... she was so 'surprise'!!

had my bridal make up trial this evening. not bad... i'm pretty sure of her skills although didn't get much compliments from the spectators. kekeke... no worries and i'll be looking good on that day.

i'm at the same thing browsing through the photos of my marriage registration in facebook.com. feels like it just happened a few minutes ago. so fresh in mind.

got alota congrats and wishes from friends. there... i realised most of my friends are getting married this and next year.

when'll be my buddies' weddings then? 'better 'ga yau... le wei'

another rainy night... i better continue checking my facebook. dozens of e-mails and notifications...

No comments: