Wednesday, April 4, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 CONFIRMED & FINISHED

Before this I was saying I got the letter with the pay cheque.  Finally I got the money and in just days away, it had gone forever and ever.  The luckiest thing was, at least I know where I have spent the money to.

Firstly, of course to pay off all the outstanding personal loans.

Secondly, of course to give some to my parents and treat all family members and friends a nice meal.

Thirdly, of course to buy something for myself.  Yes!  I have bought a Samsung Galaxy S II.

Fourthly, of course to save up some money in investment.

And that's about it!!!  So, you must be thinking how little my bonus is?!  Hehehe...

2 comments:

挤拉斧 said...

the most i get for my bonus ever was only 2.5k. u should be greatful.

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

Yeah, I know... But always comparing to the lowest isn't a good thing to do :p

BTW, yr photo very cute neh...