Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CHENG BENG DAY

Chinese Festivals always remind me of my PMR History Project when I was in Form 3.  The topic was about Chinese Festivals and Cultures.  Started off with family tree, Chinese New Year, Cheng Beng, Duan Wu, Mid Autumn, Winter Solstice and back to Chinese New Year again...

Time really flies...  Chinese New Year was like yesterday and Cheng Beng is ushing in in such a rush...

This year second sister drove all of us back hometown in Teluk Intan for Cheng Beng.  I tried not to sleep on the way, just to show my support to the driver.  It wasn't easy to get up as early as 04:00 and drive for 3 hours.  But...

I just couldn't help it!  I ter-slept!  Until...  I heard familiar music playing on a local radio station...






My car trip became enjoyable since then...

No comments: