Sunday, April 15, 2012

GOD LIKES TO PLAY GAMES WITH HIS BELOVED CHILDREN


I always believe that God knows more than us, that God knows everything in advance, that is why God always plans ahead for us, in fact the best for us.

I used to ask God why He keeps on delaying our BB plan, hubby & I have planned for quite some time but still no good news.  And I keep on asking God why...  And I keep on praying to God for blessing...

God has answered my prayers, YES, I'm pregnant!  Just right after my promotion at work, increment in salary and settlement to loan accounts.  Again, God has proven that He only plans and wants the best for His children.

Before this, I'd think that God always likes to play games with us, in fact, plays a fool on us, the more we want it, the harder He pulls it before us.  No pray, no hope, instead He will grant us.  Now only I know that, He will keep our most treasured until we are really ready for it.  God thinks that it is the right time for BB and He granted us a new life to our family.  Thank you, God, for the right thing done at the right time.

I am so grateful for the utmost blessing.

2 comments:

~B.3.v.3.r.l.Y~ said...

Pp,i'm soooooooooo happy for u.congrates!God is indeed great!!! Amen.....

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

Thx, Bev. Very happy with the gift. I'll take good care... No worries...