Thursday, March 29, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 LETTER WITHOUT A PAY CHEQUE

Just got my very own bonus, increment and promotion letter this evening.  Very happy that I get the promotion, quite happy for the increment and a little happy for the bonus payout.  This year's bonus is just too low, sigh...

My boss and I were syiok syiok counting on the percentages of bonus and increment till I asked the most realistic question in the world, 'IS THE $$ IN MY BANK ACCOUNT?'

Ooppss...  She looked at me and I looked at her, both of us... SIGH at the same time and said, 'NOT YET, OF COURSE!'

*Disappointed*

Do I really have to wait till Friday?  I'm smelling the money already...  I've even promised my family a nice treat on the coming Sunday!  Samsung Galaxy S II, I'm coming!  Yippie!!!

2 comments:

ch3ryl said...

Congrats, girl! You have worked hard & you deserved it... :)

(Now..where is my treat? huhuhu)

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

Thx, Cheryl! I belanja makan eh... :)