Tuesday, March 27, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 I'M NOT A GARBAGE BAG!



I am so overloaded with ad-hoc tasks recently, by both BNM guidelines on Customer Focus as well as Company Financial Reports.  Recent weekdays are fully occupied with URS meetings and UAT from morning to evening, weekends with usual daily and routine tasks.  *Exhausted*

I am realising that I have been overloaded with some tasks out of my JD and Target Letter (Anyway, I do not have a valid JD.  How to say valid JD, the one that I signed at the point of acceptance of employment had been voided by my boss.  She thinks that it is stupid for me to have that kind of JD.  And now what...  I do not have one.  Which is 'stupider'?  Moreover, my Target Letter has not been discussed and finalised yet while HR is expecting it filed by 31st Jan 2012.  She said she has not finalised hers yet and cannot proceed with mine.  Is that true?!).

This stupid 賤男人 wanted me to draw up a product launch milestone and coordinate the whole project with other related departments in the Company.  Harlo~~~  He has got her beautiful Campaign Manager readily seated in her workstation to draw the project milestone.  My understanding is, me, so called System Person has to work with others to meet the project milestone.  Definitely, I turned him down!!!  If I were to do all this, I am the Campaign Manager (whatsoever manager) under the business line.

F**K IT!!!  I AM NOT A GARBAGE BAG!!!  *IN YOUR FACE, GET IT, DUMB!!!*

No comments: