Saturday, March 3, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 VALENTINE'S PRESSIE CLAIM

We are just another pair of old loving couple.  Hubby's creativity level in getting me a pressie on celebrations and anniversaries is still high up above the sky.  I just can't understand what in his mind that he would like me to have a clay statue for my 2011's Christmas.

9 years being together, he still can't accept the fact that I am a realistic kind of person.  To avoid disappointment, I normally ask for what I want for celebrations and anniversaries.  I wanted a pair of new spectacles for Valentine's Day and I have made my claim!

I have to return to the optical shop to get an eye test on Sunday.  Update you guys on my new pair of spectacles.  Can't wait, I am so so excited!!!

Oh, thanks hubby!

Signing off for 02.03.2012

No comments: