Tuesday, March 27, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND


The other day I was saying I have decided on iPhone 4S.  And I have now changed to Samsung Galaxy S II!  There are some few reasons that I change my mind drastically over a day or two.

1. My main usage is to check emails.  Obviously a bigger screen says it all.

2. Talk time and standby hours is another point to consider.  Although both phones have their own battery, Samsung's is better still.  At least the extra battery is not shown out of the box!

3. Android open source applications that enable me to transfer files and data at all times!  I can any time, any where, bluetooth songs and themes and videos and contacts and almost everything!  I do not have to rely on Wi-Fi or 3G or data to transfer files.

4.  Although iPhone 4S is better in term of mega pixels and resolution, Samsung's amazing SuperAMOLED captures my attention more.  A phone is still a phone, to get a nicer photo, might as well get a DSLR, right?!

5.  There are some gadget freak out there advised me to wait for the launch of Samsung Galaxy S III.  Gosh, the phone is so so amazingly thin, that I do not think it is a phone!  Forget about it!

So, Samsung Galaxy S II, wait for me, babe...!!!

Signing off for 26.03.2012

No comments: