Saturday, January 28, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 THE NIGHT OF HOEGAARDEN


A friend from Aussie has come back to Malaysia for CNY Holidays.  We went out for dinner with another couple @ Puchong and decided to have some drinks before heading back home.  There we go, we went to Geographer @ Puchong Boulevard for beer!

I have stopped drinking for a couple of years and I really don't feel like drinking after I stopped.  Tonight, specially for my friend, I broke the precept.  I ordered two bottles of Hoegaarden (It's always my favourite choice when it comes to beer) and had a joyful night.  We talked, laughed and shared our depressing working life.  Hahaha~~~

I bumped into an ex-colleague from Telelink.  It was great having to meet him and his girlfriend.  The last time I saw him was in last November, in a friend's wedding dinner.  I heard this year would be his turn.  Congrats in advance, bro!

Oh yeah, talking about this Hoegaarden, why do I prefer it than Carls and Tiger and Heineken?  Not because it is 'Hoe', hahaha~~~  For me, it tastes smoother, sweeter and the texture is thicker than those mentioned.  I just love it!

No worries, I won't get addicted again...  Thanks for your concern.

No comments: