Sunday, July 5, 2009

Seek God for REVIVAL

wHaT's Up 4 ToDaY?

i woke up on time but still missed the songs. the whole session was interesting; i could understand the whole thing; i learned something new. the pastor, brothers and sisters were all friendly to me.

going back to the church isn't a hard thing to do, actually. stepping into the church brought back alota memories - when i first accepted HIM, the first praise i made upon HIM, the first song i sang for HIM, the first prayer to HIM - they all came back to me at once. i really miss the innocence of me at that time, the sense of the 'raw' me accepting HIM just as HE is, without demanding what HE could do for me.

today's summon was 'Seek God for Revival - Dare We Ask YOU to revive us once and for all?'

it really hit and stroke me at the right place and at the right time.
*praise the LORD - HE just knew it!!*

it taught us to always refresh our inner spirit and not to forget GOD in our busy days. all GOD needs is our time spent with HIM, so that we can hear HIM, feel HIM, worship and praise HIM.

but...
- human beings are just too selfish to do things before GOD.
- human beings are excellent in creating and giving excuses not to do anything.
- human beings are too good in falsehood.
- human beings are too forgetful - to an extent of forgetting the GOD.

i'm all of the above *sinful me*

i asked GOD to revive me, refresh my inner spirit and mould me just like how HE used to do on me in the past. i really need that 'refreshment' as i have fallen into a sinful life.

i know HE will denitely answer my prayers!!
*thank you, LORD*

No comments: