Thursday, July 30, 2009

brown VS chocolate

H: HuBBy
P: Promoter
M: Me

This conversation happened almost 3 yrs ago, in Lot 10 I-Setan, at Braun Buffel counter...

M : Please choose one for your birthday. They are having sales, I can at least save a little.
H : Okay... let me have a look around.

After a while...

H: Can I have a look at this card holder?
P: Sure... here you go. There are 2 colours, black and this one.

H: How about this, honey? Can I have it for my birthday?
M: It looks okay for me, price is reasonable and I can afford it. Which colour do you prefer?

H: Can I have the 'chocolate' colour? I prefer the 'chocolate' colour.
M & P : Huh???? 'Chocolate' colour? *faint x 1,000*

############################################################

H: HuBBy
S: Sis-in-Law

M: Me

This conversation happened some hours ago, at a stall nearby my house...

M: Do you remember about the 'chocolate' colour? Hahaha... I just can't believe that there would be another person who speaks in that way!
H: I can find you one, if you want to.
M: Who's that?
H: My sis.
M: I bet her English is better than yours...
H: I can prove it to you. Let's make a deal - a dessert for supper.
M: Deal!!

After we reached home...

H: Hi, sis... I remembered we once had a look at a bag in a departmental store, right? The one which looks like a leather bag, from Nike.
S: Yeah... it's PVC, I guess.
H: How am I suppose to describe the bag to the promoter?
S : Erm... just say it's made of PVC, 'chocolate' colour...
H: BINGO!!!


wholleyf**kingshitty 'chocolate'. I lost my bet!!



@@SALUTE YOU, THE CHEAH FAMILY@@

No comments: