Sunday, July 12, 2009

GOD really understands what i want - dare not to challenge HIM anymore :p

wHaT's Up 4 ToDaY?

whatdaf**k??? my car got banged at the back? u must be kidding me, auntie ying. no way... i'm pretty sure that my car is in a perfect position last night. no way!!!

i ran to my car and my heart was beating to the max. OMG!! i'm gonna have a scrambled egg sandwich for breakfast. @#$%^&*!!

there was this stupid mabuk young malay dumb fella who doesn't know how to drive and yet got himself a rented car to bang our cars!! he banged a proton wira, which was parked behind me and the proton wira banged into mine.

i was angry to the extent that i really wanna slap this guy to the back. this period would be my toughest financial crisis ever and yet he chose this moment to add on to my burden. f**ktisguy!!

but do u think i would really slap him? for what...? it served no purpose...

in fact...
  • i mz really thank GOD for sending auntie ying to me. if not, i'd have slept till the sun rose up on my butt. all the ppl could have left by that time :p
  • i mz again thank GOD for the protection as i wasn't in the car. i could be in the car if today were a weekday. praise the LORD!! halleluyah!!
  • i thank GOD for blessing the driver with safety, although i really f**kedup with him (forgiven and forgotten)
  • i thank GOD for the arrangement for me today, being able to go for sunday service, safe driving journey to all the places where i didn't have a chance to go to. and in fact, i do not want to go to - they are police station and workshop. choi choi choi....
  • i thank GOD for appointing wendy to accompany me the whole day. thanks, wendy. and as an appreciation to u, i'll buy u thai cuisine for dinner.
  • i thank GOD for HIS understanding that i need to send my car for repair - the bumper and bonnet. as a result of the accident, my car needs to change both parts. and the most importantly, they are at the 3rd party insurance claim.

i do not mean that i like or hope my car to be banged or what... somehow or rather, i need to accept the fact that it has already happened and out of the unluckiest, i find some lucks frm there. in the end, i get my car a new bumper and bonnet at $0.00 cost.

GOD always know what we wanted and will send us signal when it's no good or otherwise, gives us what we asked for. hey hey hey... don't get me wrong. i didn't pray for this ya :o

the message that i wanna bring up is... GOD is always there for us, gives us directions and commands, helps us through hard time and saves us frm dangers. there are hundreds of thousands over reasons to be thankful to GOD, to praise the GOD. today, i jz use a more relaxed and humorous way of doing the same thing that i always do.

i devote myself to GOD as i know HE leads me in HIS bestest way. amen!!

No comments: