Monday, July 6, 2009

i SaiD ThaNks 2 Che33 fAi & I sAiD bYe to UncLe LeONg

wHaT's Up 4 ToDaY?

yesterday there was a little unwillingness in me to get up frm the bed for church. jz didn't know why i thought of chee fai, his usual facial expression like i always see him in, with a smile on his face, asking me to wake up for church. he is always a kind, polite person who always encourage me to go back to christ. i listened to him and that made me enjoyed my 1st day back in church.
thanks GOD for sending ch33 fai, YOUR messenger.
thanks chee fai for the 'delivery'.
.
jz got to know that uncle leong has passed away peacefully this afternoon. i have not had the chance to understand the whole case yet as my parents aren't good reporters. i was so shocked when i got this news frm wendy this evening. although i'm not close to him, it's still a norm thing to grieve the death of his. i do believe that GOD loves him more and he shall be with GOD by now.
uncle leong, may you rest in peace.

No comments: