Monday, July 13, 2009

be F.R.I.E.N.D.S with your E.N.E.M.I.E.S

I W.A.N.N.A B.E F.R.I.E.N.D.

W.I.T.H M.Y B.O.S.S



i used to avoid seeing my boss. she would just have something to say, something not soooo good to say.

eg. 1 - wow... u look so nice today. the colour of your shirt is my favourite colour. yucks... i swear i never wear that shirt / something in that colour again to the office.

eg. 2 - your husband is handsome-lah. but hor... not very tall-lah. whodahell are u to comment on my husband's height?

eg. 3 - new outfit? never seen u in that before. yoh, i've worn that a thousand times to the office.

eg. 4 - which i think is the winner of all the above. she once said that to one of my colleague who'll be getting married real soon. your husband not very handsome lah. but normally it's like that... beauty & the beast. duh... *faint*

can't i have a better boss than her?

she always complains that we have problem managing our time. similarly, i think she has problem managing herself in any ways.

guys out there... pls adopt this old lady back home. she has no one to call except mrs. c**w; she has no where to go except back home and to the office; she has nothing to do during weekends and she is an ultimate 'gik bern' who loves mondays and thinks that shopping is a waste-of-$$ activity. she really needs help...

AND GUESS WHAT?

I WANT TO BE FRIEND WITH HER.

SO THAT I WON'T HATE HER AS MUCH AS I DID.

I WANT TO FORGIVE HER FOR SHE HAD ONCE HURT ME.

I WANT TO ACCEPT HER AS WHO SHE IS, AS GOD CREATED HER THAT WAY.

YOUR GREATEST ENEMY NOW MAY BE A TRUE FRIEND LATER.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahahahahahaha.......

*applause*applause*

tere are reasons why god made creatures like her on earth. to let us cultivate patience and undyin understanding toward extra territarial species seems to be few of the reason.

all the best for u to make fren b4 ur hypertension 070 shoot up =)

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

dearie anonymous,

so kind of you to drop me a comment. appreciate that...

would be more appreciative if you could just put up your lovely name. it's ok... my beloved 'friend' is not a kinda hi-tech person to surf on internet for my blog.

hmm... hypertension 070, sounds familiar... haha^^