Thursday, July 9, 2009

i ThoughT i Was RighT bUt i WaSn'T

wHaT's Up 4 ToDaY?

i thought i see things clearer than anyone does...
i thought i do things better than anyone does...
i thought i think more thoroughly than anyone does...
i thought i speak more fluently than anyone does...

i'm sick today, stay at home after consulting the dr. i'm having the H1N1 symptoms and this really has frighten me. i need to monitor on my body temperature. if symptoms persist, i need to do a blood test for diagnosis.

an afternoon without chaotic working environment, i study the whole day - about myself.

1 word of description - ego.
how can i wash away the ego and live a new humble me?
i pray to GOD to revive me, forgive all my sins, bring freshness unto me
and bless a brand new me.
p/s:
praying to HIM makes me close to HIM, able to feel and hear HIM, obey and worship HIM. HIS effort on me convinces me that my choice to accept HIM is the most correct thing that i've done in my life of 28 yrs. thank you GOD for making me a better person to serve YOU.

No comments: