Sunday, September 9, 2012

SETIA CITY MALL

 
Hubby & I went to Setia City Mall yesterday.  The place is like mountains & hills away from the city.  It took us almost an hour to reach the shopping mall.  Well..  It's just another ordinary shopping complex, not a fantastic one.  The tenants are not arranged in a focus way, most probably you'll be able to see shoe boutique in all levels, restaurant all over the mall.  Hmm...  Personally, I dislike such mall arrangement, it makes me have to walk so much to buy a thing, especially when I need to make scout for choices.
 
There's still a thing or two that I like about this mall, its UNIQLO Boutique.  Very organised, very friendly store assistants, very good bargains, very comfortable to shop in.  Secondly, its restaurants, quite a number of choices and very spacious.
 
On the other hand, the thing that I hate, hate, hate so much about this mall, its toilets!!!  Such a new mall but the toilet condition is like yucks!!!  Toilet cubicles' floor is wet, tissues flying all over the toilet, just hate it!!!  The toilets irritate me so so much!!!
 
Just an add-on, shopped 7 bodysuits for 囡囡.  Hubby managed to buy 2 working shirts from UNIQLO.  I want something for myself too...  :s

No comments: