Saturday, September 22, 2012

CHAMPION BABY - WK27

Hubby & I went for pre-natal checkup today.  We waited for almost an hour this time, we guessed Dr. had an emergency before our appointment.  He looked tired and lost focus a little bit...  Suddenly a question popped up, how does a gynaecologist apply for annual leave?  I'm sure there will be at least one pregnant lady (in his patient list) giving birth daily / once in 2 days.  Hmm...  No answer...

My weight had just increased by 2 kgs while 囡囡 is now weighing at 1.1kg (average weight at 907g).  Wow Wow Wow...  囡囡 is getting heavier, meaning the burden on me is getting heavier too.  I'm starting to feel the pressure caused by her weight imposed on me.  The way I walk is like following my bump, erm...  how to say, people will see my bump is leading my way, something like that. 

It's kinda hard for me to change my sleeping position too, it's like I need to hold the big watermelon first before turning to another side.  Lying down straight is a big NO NO now, too much pressure on the spine due to the increase in weight.  Luckily 囡囡 sleeps with me every night, if not, for sure I can't sleep that well...

Recently I feel irregular heat beat rhythm, it happens almost everyday.  I told Dr. my condition and he asked me to observe for two weeks.  If condition persists, he has to refer me to a cardiologist.  Gosh...  Actually I have irregular heat beat rhythm even before I'm pregnant but the condition has got better and recurrence only happens when I'm super stressed or anxious.  I thought I'd be fine...  Since my pre-natal checkup has been revised to once in 2 weeks, I'm sure Dr will closely monitor my condition.  I have to keep telling myself to be relax, relax, relax...  Everything will be alright...

There will be no more 2D scanning photos from now onwards.  囡囡 is too big to fit in a photo!!!  Hahaha... 

囡囡 is a shy baby, she refused to show us her beautiful face.  I'm sure she's as beautiful as an angel...

No comments: