Saturday, September 8, 2012

FATTY BOOM BOOM OR MODEL BABY - WK23

 
Nurse A: Mari, Ms. Kam...  We go take your weight.
Me: OK...  (Stepping onto the scale)
Nurse A: (Adjusting the scale ballast)  We do another round ya...
Me: OK...
Nurse A: You've been eating a lot recently?  Your weight increases quite a lot.
Me: Ya...  Carb eater...  Hahaha...
Nurse A: Hahaha...  OK...
(After a while)
Nurse B: Ms. Kam, I need to take your weight again.  Sure Dr. will ask, increase 4.5kg in 4 weeks?
Me: Erm...  Ya, I do.
Nurse B: Let's do it again.
Me: OK  (Stepping onto the scale again)
Nurse B: My gosh...  I thought the scale has spoilt.  You'be been eating a lot?
Me: Ya... Carb eater...
Nurse B: Let's see what the Dr. has to say ya...
Me: =.="'  (Is that so serious???)

Dr.: Hmm...  Blood pressure is OK.  Baby movement OK?
Me: Wow...  Very active!!!
Dr.: 5 kgs in 4 weeks?  Hmm...  You've been eating a lot?
Me: Ya...  I only take regular meals a days but I'm a carb eater.  Am I still normal, I mean my weight?
Dr.: Ya, consider in range.  For your frame, the maximum you can go is from 12kgs up to 20 kgs.
Me: (Finger calculating - 7.5kgs from my original weight.  *Pengsan*)
Dr.: Baby is weighing 618g today, healthy.  She could be a tall baby or a plump baby, moderate weight is around 500g.
Me: Hehehe...  (囡囡 is fatty boom boom.  Hahaha...)

Too bad, the photos no longer can fit the entire baby.  I know 囡囡 is growing bigger and healthier  :)  Her sucker punches and kicks are killing me, especially when she attacks my bladder.  Ouch!!!  Despite the pain, I hope she punches and kicks more, to me, active = healthy.

The happiest moment is when she gives me response when I ask her questions.  It has been a norm question from me to her, 'What do you want to drink before sleep?'  Fruit juice, then you kick mummy  (Wait for her response.  No?)...  Milk, then you kick mummy  (Wait for her response.  Yes?)  Today's supper is milk!  If No still, it's my call!  Hahaha...

It's just that 神奇!

2 comments:

挤拉斧 said...

sounds so interesting !! i wana try out !
" m i leng lui "

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

Can ask help from Mikey geh...
Hahaha...