Thursday, February 23, 2012

一日一BLOG 之蓮環彩

Headache headache...  The condition occurs too frequent lately.  I just suffered a severe headache last weekend and now it occurs again.  Quickly I finished dinner, hoping that I could rest a little earlier.  Gosh, it was getting crazier...

Argh...  I couldn't stand anymore!!!  I took a tablet of Panadol and...  I vomitted a minute later.  Gone my lunch and dinner...  Phew...  It got better and I think I gotta rest earlier for sure...  Bye!

Signing off for 21.02.2012


Headache headache but I couldn't rest today.  A stupid man doesn't know how to draw an organisation chart and paste the image in PP.  In the end, the job is lying on my desk with a note from my boss 'Thanks for helping out!'.

@#$%^&*()_+!!!

Signing off for 22.02.2012

No comments: