Saturday, February 18, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 WE ARE SICK!

I have an appointment with Dr. Amir @ Columbia Asia, Cheras Selatan.  The follow up is since my admission due to acute bronchitis.  Too bad, bad cough comes back lately.  I am worried too, the symptoms are exactly the same as last time.  I am having breathing problem and chest pain every time I cough.  *Fingers crossed*

Good news, nothing to do with my lungs.  The cough is due to throat infection.  *Relieved*  Dr. Amir prescribed me antibiotics, lozenges and gargle for a week and I gotta be back to his clinic next Saturday morning.

Hubby is definitely worse than me.  He is still having mild fever and sore throat.  We went back to the same neighbourhood doctor and he was again given a jep @ butt.  But a good news for him, doctor said he is recovering and should be fine by day end.  *Finger crossed* 

He tells me jokes all the time, he dances around the house every weekend.  I am so heartache to see hubby has no mood for everything.  He has no energy and needs sleep all day long.  Pity him...

Hubby, get well soon ya.  I am gonna cook you mac and cheese when you have fully recovered, okay...?!

No comments: