Sunday, February 12, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 BYE BYE 戰友


Ong Ann Mei, please allow and let me address you in my blog. 

First of all, thank you for being my great colleague, my companion since the day I join Allianz Life.  If I am not mistaken, you joined Allianz Life 2 weeks earlier than me.  That makes you my senior  :)

Knowing that you wanted and 'needed' to leave the battlefield that we are fighting real hard in, it is the hardest fact that I have to accept.  What a new beginning of my 2012 having to lose you in just days (Yeah, you notice is real short)!!

Understand your current situation and condition, I am truly sorry and I hope for the very best in your future undertakings and career path.  I hope that your decision to leave Allianz Life marks a new beginning and the first step to a successful career.

Keep in touch and do call us for breakfasts, lunches and dinners.  We are just a block away  :)

In remembrance of Ann @ 10.02.2012

No comments: