Saturday, February 18, 2012

一日一BLOG 之 JEP @ BUTT

Hubby was feeling unwell and suffering body ache last Wednesday night.  I cancelled a dinner appointment with my colleagues and accompanied him to a neighbourhood doctor.  I thought he just wanted a day off (MC) to have a good rest at home (*Lazy bump*).  I didn't know that he was really unwell, until he had high fever the next day, most probably caused by the throat infection, as what the doctor said.  I asked for an hour off in the morning so that he could sleep longer (I was feeling so guilty having him to send me to work in the morning).

I was nervous when he was still having fever on Friday.  After sending me to office, he went back to the same doctor and was given a jep @ butt, hoping that he could recover faster.  I was so worried and couldn't concentrate at work.  I took a half day off so that I could take care of him.  He felt tired the whole day, poor...  Porridge for dinner but he had no appetite at all.  He ate just a little and threw up everything the next minute.  What should I do...???

Signing off for 17.02.2012

No comments: