Tuesday, November 18, 2008

what happened to me?!

woke up late this morning... of course, left the house later than usual. of course, jammed more teruk than usual... luckily still reaching office on time.

had a terrible breakfast - yesterday leftover fried rice. wow... the most awful thing that i've ever put into my mouth. yucks...!!

wrongly pressed nescafe from the vending machine. supposedly i should get myself a cup of cappuccino but the half blinded me, buta-buta pressed nescafe. sigh... no mood liao.

i thought my lunch would be wonderful one, ngoi serm faan hap. i ding-ed 2 minutes as usual, bloody hell... don't know what happened to the microwave. not warm enough lah!! i also malas to re-ding again. don't care lah... just eat!!

the OV system was down for the whole day. aiya... wanna process cases also like kik har kik har... gik sei ngor lah!!

my blood was boiling to 100 degrees celcius. don't care lah... i decided to go back sharp 5.15pm today. the evening traffic was a little better than the morning. the biggest compliment for the day... at least there was something good left for me : )

just a while before this only i realised that today is my facial mask and laundry day. aiya... miscounted the day lah... should not programmed these 2 activities on the same day.

i'm now tired like hell... like a redundant child, staring faraway by the roadside. not knowing where to head to... how would tomorrow be, helplessly, waiting for the sun to rise to start the day and the moonlight to end it. erm... why a redundant child? simply and simple - my arms and legs are dead now. i can't even lift them up :pp

kiat, daryl, hubby and i were discussing on our koh samui trip next year and we all feel that the trip is a little too expensive for us. since daryl is now so free in the office, we have appointed him to be the researcher - see see look look surf surf on net to scout for cheaper flight and hotel rates. we are now desperately looking forward / waiting for fireflyz flight schedule as it is the only one that has direct flight to koh samui and the most important is... it'll be cheaper than bangkok air. hell man... it is charging at rm800++ from kl-bangkok-kl. who the hell in this world would fly us to koh samui then??

my laptop and japan trip have stepped a little further from me now... please don't leave me... : ~

No comments: