Tuesday, November 4, 2008

4 days to go

i'm moving forward to a new beginning. i want a better life ahead and i started with a new blog layout. thanks to wendy in helping me choosing the new template, colours and fonts.

does it look like a happy wonderland now? this is where i'm heading to... a pinkish, bright and happy scenery. hmm... so innocence and romantic... : )

i feel that hubby is not treating me as good as last time. i truly understand that a relationship may not maintained at a same level as it grows. the longer the relationship goes, the looser it'd be, a person may not always be doing his 101%. i understand, i understand...

love shouldn't be calculated, it's shouldn't be in the mathematics, hypothesis or physics syllabus. instead it should be unconditional. but... if really wanna make it into the mathematics, mine is like dropping to 80% and has never rose sinceafter. i can feel it dropping...

hmm... perhaps i think too much, especially at this critical point of time. will always think what would happen if we quarrel, if we fight, if we have something important to decide but we can't reach an agreement and lots more... i really think too much.

have immediately shared this with hubby but he didn't react much. i just simply said... actually didn't expect him to give feedback. hmm... don't know what i'm thinking and what i want. wanted to share this with him, hoped that he would treat me better but didn't wanna tell him straight. telling him to do this and that for me makes me feel that the things that he does are actually on my commands and not sincere at all!!

I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. but... he is kinda 'mm sing muk'... makes me mad!!!

collected my photo album and gowns this afternoon. phew... at last... : )

all my dearie friends - please be patient ya. photos are waiting for you guys to choose : )

No comments: