Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the most fearful nightmare comes...

m-i-l passed me all hubby's working shirts to me, all ironed and hanged nicely. i'm was so grateful to takeover from her. i really appreciate it till...

her immediate response - this also i need to do for you ar??

i'm thankful for what she does for me. she helps to keep the clothes after the sun, she puts them on my bed, she cooks for me (well... this is definite-lah as she cooks for the whole family) and so etc etc... that i've not seen yet.

my philosophy is an easy one - if you wanna do, just do and don't complain. if you wanna complain, better don't do. she can just tell me to clean up my own shit, i really don't mind ironing hubby's clothes. although i hate ironing clothes, i'll still do it, if she ask me to. i really don't mind. i'm okay with it.

i just can't stand her doing it, complaining about it and yet still doing it. no doubt, her time spent at home is long than mine... there's no way i could do the ironing earlier than her. wanna be a sing muk person also cannot lah... :p

most probably i think you got me well when i insisted to wash my clothes instead of putting them into the washing machine and let her hang my clothes after the washings. i just don't wanna create more bollywood stories :pp

honey, i only serng har jeh... no hard feelings geh... no worries ya... not a problem. maybe i'm not used to the way she speaks. i hear the same way when she talks to your dad or probably everyone than me in the family. maybe the problem is with me instead : )

i'm okay now, after listening to...


because of you by 98 degrees
you're my sunshine after the rain
you're the cure against my fear and my pain
'cause i'm losing my mind when you're not around
it's all... it's all because of you
baby, i really know by now
since we met that day
you showed me the way
i felt it then you gave me love, I can't describe
how much i feel for you
i said baby i should have known by now
should have been right there whenever you gave me love
and if only you were here
i'd tell you, yes.. i'd tell you
honestly could it be you and me
like it was before neither less or more
'cause when I close my eyes at night
i realize that no one else
could ever take your place
i still can feel and it's so unreal
when you're touching me, kisses endlessly
it's just a place in the sun where our love's begun
i miss you, yes... i miss you baby, oh yeah
if i knew how to tell you what's on my mind... make you understand
that i'd always be there right by your side... : )

No comments: