Tuesday, November 25, 2008

geng! geng!! geng!!!

me, always being a forgetful person, forgot to bring the eye & lip makeup remover to shower. i only realised that when i've finished taking off my clothes. i was so tired and lazy to wear back all my clothes and run up to my room to get it. i decided to finish shower first and cleanse my face after that. biasalah... tips for a lazy person :pp
.

because of my laziness, i found a miracle - waterproof mascara from sasa. it is really a super geng waterproof mascara. my skin is super oily at all times and i'm having difficulties in buying eye makeup, such as mascara, eyelash adhesive, eye shadow, eyeliner, booster and so on...

i notice this miracle after i washed my hair... hoo... the mascara was still lying so tidily on my lashes. geng-lah!!!

the effect is so good and i'm wondering how much lead in there. but... who cares?!

No comments: