Saturday, November 1, 2008

7 days to go

the weather is so damn warm today. it's like 40 degrees celcius. oh my gosh... i'm sweating for the whole day.

woke up in sweat, drove mum to the market in sweat, waited in sweat for wendy to fetch us to breakfast in sweat, had breakfast in sweat, bathed and later in sweat again, waited in sweat for the time to go over to hubby's house, did tidying in sweat, went to wendy's house in sweat, watched tv in sweat, just bathed and i'm now in sweat again. these are the things that i did today and everything i did was in sweat. oh my gosh... can you imagine that? even the 16 degrees celcius, strongest non-swing air cond can't beat the heat.

cassey, wendy and i went off to hubby's house at 1.00pm. today is my 'gah zhong' day. so many things that i needed to bring over... my clothings were already 2 big luggages and moreover, there were bed linen and a set of basins that we needed to bring along. luckily i had cassey and wendy with me.

we reached hubby's house about an hour later. in such a heaty weather, the sun was like burning on us, the air cond was like not working, we were so frustrated, we didn't talk much in the journey.

once we reached there, we still needed to wait for my parents-in-law to do the bed setting ceremony. my father-in-law was disappear, didn't know to where, made us more frustrated. the best thing was we still needed to act like nothing and sincerely smile to my mum-in-law, saying that we were willing to wait for him to come back.

luckily, the bed setting didn't take long. we started unpacking everything, put on the bed linen and throwing my things into the wardrobe. hubby was so kind to help me throwing out my clothings from the luggages to the floor. thanks, so much...

in the end, i needed to thank him too for making the effort to put on the curtain, stick up all the 'hei's and cleaning up the mess. phew... at last, we've finished with the room and it is now ready for visiting. yeah yeah... our 'ngoi chau' is ready...

thought that hubby would spend dinner with me but he gotta a date with his buddies. didn't wanna be controlling too much, i let him go this time. i 'ta bao' kfc, went to wendy's house and had my dinner with him. she was alone at home. pity her... luckily she promised to send me home. if not, i'd be staying at home, facing all naggings and i'd be as pity as her : (

i'm too tired now... gotta go to bed. good night...

No comments: