Monday, November 3, 2008

5 days to go

everyone that i know seems awaiting for my photo album. at last, today is the day for picking up. yeah yeah!!! but... waitaminute...

deow deow deow deow... it's closed today. aiya... sia-sia we went there.

thought of going to sunway pyramid but later changed my mind to mid valley. just because of the hot hot hotaweather and the failed mission, i changed my mind again. out of frustration, my choice was to stay at home : (

watched a movie at hubby's house - the movie was about gigolos being killed by a mysterious killer. it was so funny and 18sx. there were some striping scenes but i didn't feel that they were sexy as the humours covered all. perhaps hubby purposely switch on the movie and wanted to make it a hot & sexy afternoon for both of us but... sorry-lah... i ruined it. it was really funny. hahaha... couldn't help burst out laughing... lol...

hmm... yesterday daryl asked me if i still need anything for my new room. yeah yeah yeah... i still need a 42 inches plasma tv & ps3. as for myself, i want a prada, ferragamo, burberry and so on... straightaway he turned his back to me... 'f**k'!!! hahaha...

2 comments:

菠蘿包公主 - Piggy said...

amoi.. can change yr background color versus the font ah? susah mao read la.. u know i'm not getting any younger.. eyes oso squinting liao... after more wrinkles come out~

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

changed changed changed... i found it is kinda hard to read too.

hahaha...