Tuesday, September 16, 2008

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah~~~~

at last... tuesday nearly comes to the end. i am longing for my one day off tomorrow. i am so tired now. huhuhu :~ and yet, i am excited :>

received e-mails from jennifer this afternoon, sending regards and hello. she saw my photos posted up on my facebook and commented me as a lamp post. what a description!!! the photos posted were before my pre-wedding photo. at that period of time, i was on diet but still i do not find myself as skinny as she decribed me. 'old ladies like chubby girls'. hehehe...

going back home from office now. need to plan for tomorrow's outing - simply to show how much i appreciate my annual leave. hehehe...

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah~~~ holiday holiday!!!

kiat - happy holidays!! remember to buy souvenirs-ar...

No comments: